Welcome to Fleetwood Elementary!
Mr. Michael Profico Principal
Fleetwood School is home to 359 students in Grades K-4, and 65 staff members each school day. Our students are encouraged to become actively involved in all aspects of their school. The third and fourth-grade Friday Friends work every Friday to read and participate in other activities with their kindergarten friends. Fourth-grade students also serve as "bus buddies" by assisting kindergarten students in getting safely to their buses. Our third and fourth grade Student Council members help resolve issues, plan monthly Spirit Days and serve as ambassadors during Grandparents Day and other family visitation days.
Parent Involvement at Fleetwood is provided through a dedicated and hard-working Parent Teacher Organization (PTO). Fleetwood School's Physical Education Program has been hailed by the National Association for Sports and Physical Education as a Stars School.
|At Fleetwood Elementary School we take pride in creating a partnership in school and community.
Our ultimate goals are to:
• foster social and emotional growth
• provide a flexible academic environment to meet diverse needs
• develop skills that enable students to be effective problem solvers
in everyday life
Don’t wait until the end of summer to register new students! Classes are formed and bus routes developed throughout the summer. Late registrations impact class sizes and may result in transportation delays for your child.
- Harrington House Announcement e-mail will be sent on August 17. New students: watch for this because you will need it to know which Orientation session to attend on August 26
- Hartford Team Assignment e-mail will be sent on August 24. Fifth-Graders: You'll need this to know which Hartford Hello Day session to attend on September 1.
- All Elementary e-mails will be sent on August 28.
Here's more information.
Registering Your Child
Mount Laurel, NJ 08054
Telephone - 856-231-5899
Grades 1-4: 8:30 a.m. - 2:55 p.m.
Kindergarten A.M.: 8:30 a.m. - 11 a.m.
Kindergarten P.M.: 12:25 p.m. - 2:55 p.m.
Early dismissal grades 1-4: 12:30 p.m.
*On half days, P.M. Kindergarten begins at 10 a.m. and dismisses at 12:30 p.m.
Fleetwood School's Anti-Bullying Specialist is Jennifer Murphy,